Monday, January 14, 2013

Red

The passion inside has been forced to the top of my essence,
Reveling flames, burning through sacred realization.

Pressed between the pages of time,
The dragonfly has stained my favorite lines.

Words of regret on the still painting of life, haunt the memory of what was.
However, the kinks of freedom (no matter how frightening)
Will give strength in the resolution sure to come.

Unwritten pauses get stuck in ice, and require a push in boots to continue on.
Shame of who I am puzzles me during the eclipse of opportunity.

Just as Orion pursued the seven sisters,
I too am fascinated with the mysticism surrounding the stars.
Unable to venture into the deeper realms of existence,
I procure as much oxygen as I can, and orbit the moon.
Only to get a glimpse of infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment