Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Aquarius

Aquarius

Being transported to a simpler line of sight,
Echoes throughout the faint texture in my bones.
Once again grasped by random chance and fate,
The vibe fills every corner of this skin.

That early morning mist,
Once harboring terrors most foul.
Now full of mystery,
(Blue-green electric wonder)

A soft brush of velvet.
The red smile to alert its arrival.
Grace offered up freely,
With affection overflowing.

So much to offer..
Time never intersects in the way that it must.
My own foolish choices,
Block light from the shadows where I reside.

Some things take longer,
With others never meant to be.
Repeating patterns reflect the truth,
Breaking the cycle requires an army.

The whisper of a kiss holds me still.
A statement of seclusion keeps me on my guard.
This ancient feeling stands at attention.
Pure emotion forever by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment