Monday, January 14, 2013

Frost

I want to feel serendipity swim through the heat emanating from my shell,
Finally cooling the furnace burning within, and transporting me to what lies beyond this supernova.

Hesitating to start the drive that holds the final farewell,
My mind spins around the target placed in the center of Eden.
I run from the intersecting lines of life, and chose to wander alone, barefoot in these beautiful snowflakes.

Ending at its genesis,
The entire experience has been compressed into the shortest hours I have known.
The only constant in all of my falls has been the frost in the air,
Keeping me suspended, so I am able to move on with the changing season.

I am now Atlas standing tall,
Holding up the heavens with the smallest of my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment