Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kiss the Girl

The sun feels cool and calm against the weathered dermis of my casing.
Such a stark contrast to what the liquid pulling cheese-covered-man evokes in the dead of night.

Through translucent matter, the light appears gray as the foreground slowly passes over me.

Every web I come into contact with leaves me in a panic, yet how many of them have I myself formed?

Countless visions shake me daily, as I am caught dreaming with eyes wide open.

Thoughts evolve into actions on the whim of repressed silent desires. 
Their vibrations strike multiple chords, leading to rhythms unknown to what I have become.

I am inclined to recall my journeys  under the sea, where my words became entangled with mystery.

It took another of her race to close me, and until now I did not realize the opening effect that oxygenated circle gifted me with.

Seven years later the resolve has become clear.
The one who can unlock this doorway,
Is lost somewhere in time.

Why must I weigh a different past with my own?
I have blossomed despite countless regrets.
The wisdom I possess must be offered outwardly to every new beginning.

Holding my trials firmly, I begin to embark on an unknown quest, and precede to develop connections based on mutual understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment